You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment at our office! These precautions will help us ensure the protection of our patients and staff. We appreciate your cooperation, and look forward to providing you the safest dental care experience possible.
- Before your appointment we will have you fill out any necessary forms via our website under ACCESS PATIENT FORMS tab.
- We will reach out to you 7 days prior to your scheduled appointment to ask some pre-screening health questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office. (Pre-screening form can be accessed here).
- We will ask you to wait in your vehicle and text us when you arrive for your appointment.
- We will digitally register you and send a link to the pre-screening questionnaire that you will be able to send back.
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while in the office. Our masks protect you, your mask will protect our team.
- We will take the temperature of all staff and patients before they enter the office as a precaution.
- We will have a sanitizing area you will need to use when you enter the office. Sanitizer will be available in additional locations throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- Our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will be encouraging all patients to pay online. We can dramatically reduce risk by moving to contactless payments. (link to online payment portal here)
- Appointment times will be adjusted to follow social distancing practices
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
Infection Control Methods and Precautions
While many things have changed for us, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. Our infection control protocols and systems are designed to provide dental care that is safe, efficient, and comfortable.
In our practice we follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We regularly monitor activities of these agencies and keep up-to-date on all new rulings or guidance that may be issued. The infection control procedures in our office are current and adhere to each of these safety recommendations.
- We have incorporated Covid-19 standard PPE into our clinical systems and protocols including N95/KN95 masks, face shields, gloves and lab coats as best prescribed for each clinical procedure.
- We have always utilized state of the art medical grade sterilization equipment and protocols.
- We have invested in equipment to reduce aerosols in the clinical area and treatment rooms.
- Complete disinfection of treatment rooms between each patient is already standard in our office.
We are grateful to have you as a patient in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to establishing a new normal in our practice. The CDC has recognized that infection control standards in a dental office are safer than many other places you may visit such as a grocery store, pharmacy, or restaurant for take-out. If you have any questions or concerns please ask us in the office when you are here, or give us a call any time at 978.851.7890