The year 2023 has been a year of exciting changes, new additions, and memorable celebrations at Tewksbury Dental Associates! As the year comes to a close, here are some of the most notable highlights from this past year:
- TDA Office Expansion! This spring, we completed our much-needed expansion into the empty office space next door! Expanding our office not only allows us to offer more appointment availability, but it also provides our team with more room to provide patients with TDA’s high-quality dental care.
- At the same time that we finalized our office expansion, we also welcomed a new neighbor to the building: Men’s Health Boston. MHB provides the very best clinical expertise to address men’s health challenges in order to improve not just their health, but also their happiness!
- Team Anniversaries! This year we celebrated four team anniversaries, from 5 years to an amazing 20 years! We recognized dental assistant Jessica for her 5 years; patient care expert Laurie for 10 years, patient care expert Samantha for 15 years; and dental assistant Keri for 20 years as part of the TDA team! We thank them all for their years of hard work and dedication to providing our patients with the best possible dental care anywhere!
- New Additions to the TDA Family! In 2023, we were excited to add two new additions to the TDA family. In July, dental assistant Jessica welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world and in September, dental assistant Becca said a first hello to a gorgeous baby boy. One of the best things about expecting new babies is the baby shower, which the TDA team enthusiastically hosted for each soon-to-be new mama.
- Dr. Nahata hit the big 5-0! In August, we celebrated half a century for Dr. Nahata! The TDA team went all out for Dr. N with a gator themed birthday party that celebrated not just his advancing age, but also his favorite football team: the University of Florida! Dr. N makes 50 look good! Go Gators!
- Botox Treatment Returns to TDA! This year, TDA again began offering Botox treatments to our patients. Botox has been shown to be an effective treatment for TMJ disorders, which are often first diagnosed by dentists as these disorders can impact your dental health! With their extensive knowledge of the facial and neck muscles, our TDA dentists can offer our patients long-lasting relief from TMJ pain.
- 900 Google Reviews! Thanks to our wonderful patients and their kind words, we hit the 900 Google 5-Star review mark in 2023! We always appreciate it when our patients take time to leave us a Google review. They ensure we are giving our patients the best possible dental care, so keep them coming in 2024!
As we ring in 2024, Tewksbury Dental Associates looks forward to another year of providing our patients with the very best dental care in Tewksbury! With our expanded office, innovative dental treatments, and experienced team of dental care providers, we can’t wait to share our passion for dentistry and compassion for our patients in 2024!