Dental Implants for patients in Tewksbury, Billerica, and surrounding MA areas.
Dental implants are the ideal replacement for missing teeth. They replace the root of a missing tooth and hold a ceramic tooth that is made to match and blend perfectly with your surrounding natural teeth. This treatment option provides a restoration that looks, feels, functions and is as strong as your natural teeth.
What Types of Implants are Offered at Tewksbury Dental Associates?
Why You Should Receive Dental Implants
What Do Our Patients Think?
- They don’t miss the discomfort or inconvenience of removable dentures or bridges
- Their tooth-colored implants look just like their natural teeth
- Talking, eating and maintaining good oral hygiene are easy because dental implants function exactly as natural teeth would
- They get lots of compliments on their new, youthful look
- They are more confident about their smiles
Benefits of Dental Implants
- They help your remaining natural teeth maintain their proper position by preventing drifting
- They can be used to anchor removable dentures or bridges to make them more comfortable and secure
- With proper care, they are designed to last a lifetime
Another advantage to dental implants over other restorative options is that they only affect the area in which they are placed; they don’t require use of neighboring healthy teeth for support, like bridges or partial dentures.
Smile Stories From TDA Dental Implant Patients
Tewksbury Dental Associates is a Leading Practice for High Quality Implants
Our practice also is one of the leading practices for stunning restorative dentistry, so the crown that gets placed on your implant will be second to none. For years, we have successfully treated tooth loss in residents of Tewksbury, Chelmsford, Billerica, Andover, Lowell, and other neighboring communities by placing and restoring dental implants.
Serving patients in Tewksbury, Billerica, Andover, and surrounding MA communities, call today!
Please call us at 978-851-7890 to schedule an appointment for a consultation and evaluation so we can answer your specific questions and start the process toward your new smile and more comfortable mouth. Our staff will help arrange a time and financial solution that works for you.